1273 RICHARDS STREET, OSCAR, YALETOWN, VANCOUVER, B.C., V6B 3G3, Canada
This lovely two-bedroom townhouse in the well-respected OSCAR is uniquely set next to a private courtyard and features soaring 12’ ceilings and dramatic over-height windows providing this home with wonderful privacy and light. Live in one of the most desired locations in Yaletown where every amenity is within steps, and George Wainborn Park and the Beach neighbourhood are a few minutes’ walk away.
- Rare ultra-bright corner unit with windows on 2 sides
- Soaring 12’ ceilings
- Dramatic over-height windows
- Hardwood floors
- Open-plan kitchen with window onto courtyard
- Breakfast bar
- Stainless steel appliances
- Powder room on main level
- Huge king-size master bedroom with tree-top outlook and balcony
- Large patio on main level great for BBQ and outdoor dining
- 2nd level entry directly across from the gym
- 2nd level easy access to green space and dog friendly area
- The best parking stall in the building, right next to the elevator on level P1
- Storage locker on level P1
- Pets welcome (2 small dogs or 1 large dog)
Developed by CONCERT PROPERTIES and quality built by BOSA in 2002, Oscar is a 23-storey concrete tower with
2-storey townhouses, consisting of 211 residential suites with resort-style amenities that include a well-equipped gym, media room, large meeting/party room, and a common green-space with a dog-friendly area!
The building provides ample guest parking and bicycle storage. Located in the heart of the vibrant Yaletown neighbourhood, this well- maintained, and well-respected complex is ideally located within steps of trendsetting shops, restaurants, and grocery and drug stores, and within a few minutes’ walk to the Seawall, several parks, the downtown core, the Aquabus ferry to Granville Island and the Skytrain station.
- Well-equipped gym
- Media room
- Large meeting/party room
- Common area green-space with a dog-friendly area