4670 West 11th Ave, POINT GREY , VANCOUVER, B.C., V6R 2M7, Canada
Quality custom-built home designed by renowned FORMWERKS! Soaring vaulted ceilings, dramatic clerestory windows, a gorgeous oak fireplace, solid oak banisters and flooring, and lots of built-ins, offer outstanding warmth and charm. French doors from the open-plan family room and dining room invite you to the sunny and private backyard at walk-out level. Upper level features 2 well-separated bedrooms, including the king-size master suite, and an open den/office with balcony. 2 large bedrooms down, perfect for the growing family. A gardener’s paradise with exquisitely lush low-maintenance landscaping front and back. Set on a lovely quiet block in Queen Mary and Lord Byng school districts, and walking distance to Pacific Spirit Park. 24 hours notice for showings please. Covid Protocols required.
Features of this welcoming one-owner custom-built home include:
- Sunny 33’ X 122’ lot
- 2367 sq. ft. interior
- Designed by FORMWERKS Architectural
- Quality built for the current owners in 1997 by Parthenon Builders
- Forced-air heating
- Fully fenced rear garden
- Low maintenance garden
The main level features dramatic soaring ceiling heights and gleaming hardwood floors, spacious living room with wood-burning fireplace, and open-plan dining room, family room and kitchen that flow via French doors to the privately set sunny patio and landscaped garden.
- Spacious living room with wood-burning fireplace, built-in cabinets, and bay window with window seat overlooking the landscaped front garden
- Open-plan chef’s kitchen with over-height ceiling and clerestory windows, gas range, double ovens, breakfast island, and French doors opening to the sunny rear garden
- Family room and dining room provide a flexible open-plan layout that flows easily to the patio and rear garden
- Powder room privately set in the hallway
- Large laundry room/mud room with side-by-side washer and dryer, sink and lots of handy built-in storage
The upper level features 2 nicely separated bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, and an open-plan flex/office space.
- King-size master suite
- Dramatic vaulted ceiling and clerestory windows
- Large walk-in-in-closet with custom shelving and drawers
- Ensuite bath with soaker tub and shower
- 2nd bedroom
- vaulted ceiling
- French doors open to Juliet balcony overlooking the Willow tree
- Open-plan office/flex space
- Soaring vaulted ceiling
- French doors open to 90 sq. ft. deck
The lower level features 2 large bedrooms (one without a closet), a full bathroom and easy access crawl-space storage.
EXTERIOR AND GARDEN
The privately set rear garden, deck and patio are at walk-out level from the main living area, for easy flow indoor-outdoor living.
- Single car garage with storage space
- Fully fenced rear garden
- Beautifully landscaped front garden features a gorgeous Weeping Willow tree
- French doors from family/dining area open to covered deck area
- Back door opens to handy mud room
The home is within minutes of all the conveniences of “Point Grey Village”, the shops, restaurants and services on 10th Ave, and is within walking distance of Vancouver’s best public schools. Pacific Spirit Regional Park, Jericho Beach Park, and the University Golf Course are close-by, and UBC is a short bike ride away.
- Queen Mary Elementary
- Lord Byng Secondary
- French Immersion (late) – General Gordon Elementary
- French Immersion Secondary – Kitsilano SecondaryFeatures of this welcoming one-owner custom-built home include: