1983 WEST 13TH AVE, VANCOUVER, B.C.
I just finished uploading this FABUOUS LOWER SHAUGHNESSY TOWNHOUSE for sale, 1983 WEST 13TH AVE, VANCOUVER, B.C.
Beautifully updated 2-level townhome in meticulously maintained 4-plex set on lovely tree-lined street in coveted Lower Shaughnessy. Light-filled north, east and south exposure, and fabulous floorplan with spacious HOUSE-SIZE ROOMS. Generous outdoor spaces include large landscaped fenced patio and French doors opening to 2 balconies. Features include impressive dining room with soaring 2-story vaulted ceiling, updated kitchen with adjacent family room and cozy gas FP, king-size master bedroom with walk-in-closet and ensuite bathroom, and large 2nd bedroom. HUGE STORAGE ROOM, and private 1- car garage. Within minutes of Arbutus and South Granville shops and services and a short walk to Vancouver Lawn & Tennis Club. Shaughnessy Elementary and Kitsilano Secondary Schools. Pets and rentals OK.
- Quality built in 1996 and meticulously maintained and updated by pro-active strata
- 1453 sq. ft. on 2 levels – feels like a house!
- Wonderfully sunny and bright with north, south and east exposure
- Spacious principal rooms that accommodate house-size furnishings
- Architecturally unique curved walls on main level
- Gracious living room with gas fireplace opens via French doors to Juliette balcony
- Spectacular dining room with dramatic soaring two-storey arched ceiling and wall of inset glass-block windows
- Newly updated kitchen
- Family room with cozy energy-efficient gas fireplace (can heat the entire home) and French doors opening to deck and large patio
- King-size master suite with walk-in-closet and updated ensuite bathroom Massive 91 sq. ft. storage room conveniently located next to rear stairs
- Large 2nd bedroom with vaulted ceiling and French doors opening to Juliette balcony
- Space on upper level (above dining room) to add a 3rd bedroom
- Large landscaped private patio
- Private insulated 1-car garage
KITCHEN AND FAMILY ROOM:
- New Caesarstone counters and backsplash, new large under-mount sink and faucet
- Newly painted kitchen cabinetry with new hardware
- Updated stainless-steel Bosch dishwasher and stainless-steel LG refrigerator
- New Caesarstone counters, sink and faucet
- New Caesarstone counters, sinks, faucets and toilets
- New high-performance Trex front entry stairs and porch with ceramic tiled landing
- New rear deck and stairs
- New rear fencing and gate
- New Trex decking on Juliette balcony off 2nd bedroom
Set on a beautiful tree-lined street in the coveted pocket of Kitsilano known as Lower Shaughnessy this centrally located home is handy to everything the city has to offer - within minutes of gourmet grocery shopping on Arbutus and an easy stroll to South Granville designer shops, coffee shops, restaurants, and services. Granville Park and the Vancouver Lawn and Tennis Club are just a few blocks away.